Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dishonored

Old 10-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
Jgamer

Art Dealer's Safe Combination Dishonored

I was stuck in Art Dealer's its not always the same combination so I added all combinations to wiki:

Dishonored: Art Dealer Safe Combination

hope this helps
Old 10-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
Sippeangelo

You don't happen to know why the objective "(Nonlethal) Persuade the art dealer to reveal the combination to his safe" fails when I assassinate Custis Pendleton? I didn't even have that objective to begin with...
Sippeangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #3
Smertnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippeangelo View Post
You don't happen to know why the objective "(Nonlethal) Persuade the art dealer to reveal the combination to his safe" fails when I assassinate Custis Pendleton? I didn't even have that objective to begin with...
Because that's the nonlethal approach to the mission (hence the (Nonlethal) ). If you assassinate your target you obviously can't complete the mission in a nonlethal way anymore
Smertnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
RezCascade

Quote:
You can no longer give the combination to what's-his-name at the brewery, but you can still get the combo from the art dealer and get the loot yourself.
RezCascade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
Sippeangelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezCascade View Post
You can no longer give the combination to what's-his-name at the brewery, but you can still get the combo from the art dealer and get the loot yourself.
Ah, so the favour Slackjaw wants is to open the art dealers safe? Thing is, I never accepted Slackjaw's offer to get rid of the twins for me. It's just really confusing getting a failed objective for a story chain you never followed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smertnik View Post
Because that's the nonlethal approach to the mission (hence the (Nonlethal) ). If you assassinate your target you obviously can't complete the mission in a nonlethal way anymore
Well, even though I assassinated two people completely unrelated to the art dealer, I should still be able to persuade the art dealer for the safe code for my own sake, shouldn't I? Where is the art dealer anyway?

Last edited by Sippeangelo: 10-12-2012 at 12:12 PM.
Sippeangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:18 PM   #6
RezCascade

Quote:
Ah, so the favour Slackjaw wants is to open the art dealers safe? Thing is, I never accepted Slackjaw's offer to get rid of the twins for me. It's just really confusing getting a failed objective for a story chain you never followed
Yeah, that's weird. Sounds like a bug to me.
RezCascade is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dishonored