Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dark Souls

Old 10-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
elpibepiola

TIPS FOR KALAMEET?

i beat this in regular game, on ng+ at level 138 i cant do it. WTF. anyone got any tips? forget his tail man, hes already hard as , getting the tail is just impossible.

help or tips would be good.

gamertag is ClosNJ

i think hes the hardest boss in the game. Artorias is nothing once you understand his pattern and so is manus, but this guy, jesus.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
LegendaryMentle

Yeah, He is on NG+ extremely hard. But i would say use a Black Knight Shield and some kind of fast attack weapon and make hitnrun i managed to get him so
LegendaryMentle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:52 AM   #3
rtkufner

I have a SL109 character in Anor Londo right now. After I get the Lordvessel I could take a detour to Oolacile give you a hand with Kalameet, if you're OK with waiting a bit. I'll give you a heads up in-game when I'm there.
rtkufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
laurent40527

Kalameet is not very difficult on NG+ because he is slow and his attacks are predictable. Just don't tank him because you will be dead in a minute. Patience and equip load under 25% is the key to win this fight pretty easy. Four Kings on NG+ are my personal nightmare.
laurent40527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
elpibepiola

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkufner View Post
I have a SL109 character in Anor Londo right now. After I get the Lordvessel I could take a detour to Oolacile give you a hand with Kalameet, if you're OK with waiting a bit. I'll give you a heads up in-game when I'm there.
ya ill wait let me know lmao thanks
elpibepiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #6
rtkufner

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurent40527 View Post
Kalameet is not very difficult on NG+ because he is slow and his attacks are predictable. Just don't tank him because you will be dead in a minute. Patience and equip load under 25% is the key to win this fight pretty easy. Four Kings on NG+ are my personal nightmare.
If you're not particular with defeating the Four Kings necessarily with the playstyle of your character and just want to get the fight done with, it's actually a very easy fight. I'm assuming that since you're in NG+(+...) and want to fight the Four Kings you have 40 endurance.

Then, do this: wear havel's or giant armor, havel's shield, dusk crown and bellowing dragoncrest ring. Attune as many copies of combustion, great combustion and black flame as you have with a fully ascended pyro glove. When you're moving towards one of them just keep havel's shield up and you're OK. Once you're near one of them, lower shield and spam pyros. It's not a bad idea to have a fast/low stamina consuming chaos weapon and 10 humanities just in case you whiff some of those pyros.

Yes, it's cheap and completely devoid of fun, but for people who find that fight to be a chore and just want to get it over with, it's easy as a pie, requires no skill, no luck, and no particular build.

Edit: Another useful spell for this fight, in case you meet the necessary faith requirement, is (great) magic barrier.
rtkufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #7
Wraith1

Hell, I beated the four kings on NG+ with nothing more than a +5 Silver Knight Sword (unbuffed) and a full Silver Knight Set +5. It isn't that hard, people.
Wraith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #8
elpibepiola

ok someone seriously help me with kalameet on ng+ am level 138 dunno how many ppl are in that range but my god this bastard. he just has more patience than me, more than half way down and hes so calm andi freka out and up haha...HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

i play this every night after university class. so if youre on tonight with nothing to do, help?
Old 10-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #9
laurent40527

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkufner View Post
If you're not particular with defeating the Four Kings necessarily with the playstyle of your character and just want to get the fight done with, it's actually a very easy fight. I'm assuming that since you're in NG+(+...) and want to fight the Four Kings you have 40 endurance.

Then, do this: wear havel's or giant armor, havel's shield, dusk crown and bellowing dragoncrest ring. Attune as many copies of combustion, great combustion and black flame as you have with a fully ascended pyro glove. When you're moving towards one of them just keep havel's shield up and you're OK. Once you're near one of them, lower shield and spam pyros. It's not a bad idea to have a fast/low stamina consuming chaos weapon and 10 humanities just in case you whiff some of those pyros.

Yes, it's cheap and completely devoid of fun, but for people who find that fight to be a chore and just want to get it over with, it's easy as a pie, requires no skill, no luck, and no particular build.

Edit: Another useful spell for this fight, in case you meet the necessary faith requirement, is (great) magic barrier.
Thanks for the tips. I'll give it a try.
laurent40527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:42 PM   #10
elpibepiola

so....anyone willing to help me? i still cant beat it lmao

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dark Souls