Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops II

Old 11-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
awperTunity

Talking Some dislikes on BO2

So some of these dislikes people have countered with "WELCOME TO COD" but I just want to share my opinion on some things that have irked me.

1. Only SMG/hipfire . ... Put on SMG and just run like a madman with laser sight firing from the hip, there is no point in using a rifle anymore. By the time you aim at them or start shooting you are already dead anyways.

2. Too much running, too much cataclysm and not enough stealth or attempts of stealth. yes I know there is hardcore mode where people do that, but can we even have A LITTLE of it in normal mode? Does it really have to be all or nothing?

3. If you shoot people while they are running they should slow down significantly or stop all together,,, yet people run like ing madmen and people shoot at them and they get away and nothing happens. It reaches a point where it's just ing stupid

4. Did I mention 5/6 people are using SMG hipfiring running around like madmen?

5. No recoil, no spread, no nothing. People literally just hold their button down and their bullets will hit for the most part.

6. Boring kill-streaks , bring back defensive kill streaks.

7. Lag, I've have run across buildings around the building and for sure know I was around the building yet people spamming their fire at me still hit me and kill me once I am visibly around building.

8. Rifles are pretty much worthless in softcore mode.

9. It just doesn't feel right, something isn't there. All I see is ADHD friendly 24/7 insta-spawn run around like madmen spamming from the hip with 100% accuracy ,,, 24/7 , I don't see depth, I don't see art, I don't see very many opportunities to use your brain and think rather than 100% brain-dopamine stimulus overload 24/7 running around and spraying at people, die, instaspawn rinse and repeat

share your opinions.

To all the 12 year olds who do not have proper life training / social skills / too young to understand, please know that this is my opinion, I'm not asking for the game to become to my liking, just sharing what I thought was wierd, and others in this thread can do the same without fear of being flamed / trolled by nerds.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
depzoo

shouldnt have bought it.
black ops is the best cod, bo2 cant ever live up to it.
depzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
awperTunity

Also , if a knifer is running up to me and I am spamming them with a ing SMG , they shouldnt be able to continue forward and knife me , that's rediculous
awperTunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #4
Prodigy258

Quote:
Originally Posted by depzoo View Post
shouldnt have bought it.
black ops is the best cod, bo2 cant ever live up to it.
You don't even own the game. Nice try.
Prodigy258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #5
spartan0078

Hipfire is WAY to accurate, it needs a nerf big time. I'd also say speed up the ADS movement while holding an assault rifle a smidge, compared to SMG it's night n day speedwise for moving around.
spartan0078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #6
Prodigy258

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan0078 View Post
Hipfire is WAY to accurate, it needs a nerf big time. I'd also say speed up the ADS movement while holding an assault rifle a smidge, compared to SMG it's night n day speedwise for moving around.
SMG's are only good for short distances, and can easily be countered by a shotgun. In fact, the shotguns might be even more overpowered than the SMG's. If you're getting owned, try different tactics.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #7
Kree

Just remove the lasersight from SMG's all together and it's mostly problem solved. Also allow the adjustable stock to be unlocked sooner for Assault rifles, with a slight buff to damage as well.

That would go a long way, imo.
Kree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #8
Kyorisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy258 View Post
You don't even own the game. Nice try.
Could own it on another platform or played on another account.
Kyorisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #9
Zadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by awperTunity View Post
Also , if a knifer is running up to me and I am spamming them with a ing SMG , they shouldnt be able to continue forward and knife me , that's rediculous
Neither should a knifer strike on my ankles from a prone position and die instantly.
Zadawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #10
Farzeer

10. Either "fix" the snipers or make the maps less open.

Currently it's either 90% of players running around with SMG's or 95% of players camping with their sniper and shooting people across the map.
Farzeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
Prodigy258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyorisu View Post
Could own it on another platform or played on another account.
He owns the other COD titles on pc, on that account...
Old 11-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #12
Kyorisu

Quote:
He owns the other COD titles on pc, on that account...
Well there's that isn't there. I'm not weird enough to go looking up peoples owned titles.
Kyorisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #13
.Steemyouser

Quote:
SMG's are only good for short distances, and can easily be countered by a shotgun. In fact, the shotguns might be even more overpowered than the SMG's. If you're getting owned, try different tactics.
that's the problem. people typically don't execute tactics well, or don't even know how to counter other tactics. they act like any class setup they choose should be impervious to all other tactics.
.Steemyouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #14
Prodigy258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyorisu View Post
Well there's that isn't there. I'm not weird enough to go looking up peoples owned titles.
Only a click away of finding out the truth.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops II