Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Classes and Balance Discussion > Spy

Old 01-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #1
Cal the Kitteh

Thumbs up Helpful Spy Scripts (for the Mousewheel User)

I remember looking for some scripts and coming across those made by Stabby. The only problem I found with them is that they took advantage of the number keys, rather than the mousewheel, which is what I primarily use. So I made my own, and after giving these to a few friends who also use the mousewheel, I'm going to post them on here in case anyone else wants to see them.

Credit to Stabby for posting the original scripts and making them so user friendly.

If you need a script made, just post what you want it to do and what key you would like it bound to on here. I'm happy to make them.

Keep in mind that these scripts will require a script in any class.cfg that you don't want the script to apply to (i.e., if you bind "K" to say "banana.", then you need to rebind "K" in all of your other class.cfgs.) I've included a set of scripts that will rebind your keys to the default binds. I've also included lines that are commented in case you're not using these scripts in conjunction with one another.

This is my first thread, so be gentle. Any feedback (including negative) is welcome.

NOTE: THESE ARE MY PERSONAL SCRIPTS. YOU MAY MODIFY THESE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE, OR OTHER CLASSES, BUT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU MESS UP.

INSTALLATION
Windows
OSX
Linux (no video, but it's something)

Not all of these use the mousewheel. The original few did, but as this list grew bigger, only a few rely on the mousewheel.

Have fun, and happy stabbing.
  • Crouch Crosshair Color Change
    Upon pressing CTRL, the crosshair changes color to white. Upon letting go, it changes to black. This helps ensure successful stairstabbing/jumpstabbing.

Code:
    alias "+crouchcolor" "+duck; cl_crosshair_blue 255; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_red 255; cl_crosshair_file crosshair7; cl_crosshair_scale 48" //Changes to white with a large crosshair
    alias "-crouchcolor" "-duck; cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_green 0; cl_crosshair_red 0; cl_crosshair_file crosshair3; cl_crosshair_scale 14"  //Changes to black with the knife's crosshair
    bind "CTRL" "+crouchcolor" 
    //end
  • Weapon Binds
    Upon pressing F1/F2/F3/F4, your player will switch to the equipped primary, secondary, melee, or PDA slot (respectively). Then, the currently disguised class will "equip" the same slot weapon. To finish, the player will switch back to the last weapon equipped. The next line of code will switch to your primary weapon, which is used when you are using Spycicle and you are lit on fire.

Code:
    alias "+wep1" "slot1; lastdisguise"
    alias "-wep1" "lastinv"
    bind "F1" "+wep1"
    alias "+wep2" "slot2; lastdisguise"
    alias "-wep2" "lastinv"
    bind "F2" "+wep2"
    alias "+wep3" "slot3; lastdisguise"
    alias "-wep3" "lastinv"
    bind "F3" "+wep3"
    alias "+wep4" "slot4; lastdisguise"
    alias "-wep4" "lastinv"
    bind "F4" "+wep4"
    bind "F5" "slot1"
    //end
  • Crosshairs and null-canceling movement
    This is essentially the same as Stabby's script, but with a few differences. Firstly, the Mouse2 key will cloak, as well as change the crosshair. Secondly, the Mouse1 key will shoot, and also change the sensitivity, FOV, remove the viewmodel, and crosshair. Scrolling your mousewheel up or down will revert back to your previous settings and also switch weapons. Lastly, there are 26 colors, rather than 4. This works great if you move around a lot, as it will change your crosshair's color VERY often. Also, there is a script made by PVH (the creator of PVHUD) which I have included in this script. By default, when pressing A (left strafe) and D (right strafe) at the same time, you will stop moving. This script will allow you to continue moving in the direction in which key you had last pressed. For more scripts and such made by PVH, click here.

Code:
    //=========================================================
    //cl_crosshair_file options
    //crosshair1 +    A small cross with a dot in the center
    //crosshair2 T    A small T with a dot in the center
    //crosshair3      A small diamond/circle
    //crosshair4 x    A small x
    //crosshair5 .    A small dot 
    //crosshair6 +    A small cross without a dot in the center
    //crosshair7 +    A small cross
    //default         The option shown when "No crosshair" is enabled
    //
    //cl_crosshair_scale options
    //24
    //32
    //48
    alias dotxhairtype "dotxhairtypeb"
    alias dotxhairtypeb "cl_crosshair_file crosshair5;cl_crosshair_scale 14;alias dotxhairtype dotxhairtyper" // Changes your crosshair when you hit mouse1
    alias dotxhairtyper "cl_crosshair_file crosshair2;cl_crosshair_scale 22;alias dotxhairtype dotxhairtypeb" // Changes your crosshair when you let go of mouse1
    alias dotxhairtypev "cl_crosshair_file crosshair5;cl_crosshair_scale 14;alias dotxhairtype dotxhairtypeq" // Changes your crosshair when you hit mouse2
    alias dotxhairtypeq "cl_crosshair_file crosshair4;cl_crosshair_scale 22;alias dotxhairtype dotxhairtypeb" // Changes your crosshair when you let go of mouse2

alias xhair_melee "cl_crosshair_file crosshair5; cl_crosshair_scale 14; alias dotxhairtype xhair_meleeb"
    alias xhair_meleeb "cl_crosshair_file crosshair3; cl_crosshair_scale 22; alias dotxhairtype xhair_melee"
    alias xhair_primary "cl_crosshair_file crosshair5; cl_crosshair_scale 14; alias dotxhairtype xhair_primaryb"
    alias xhair_primaryb "cl_crosshair_file default; cl_crosshair_scale 32; alias dotxhairtype xhair_primary" 

alias +crosshairfire "+attack; dotxhairtype; spec_next; fov_desired 75; sensitivity 2.0; r_drawviewmodel 0; dotxhaircolor"
    alias -crosshairfire "-attack; dotxhairtype; dotxhaircolor"
    bind mouse2 +m2
    alias "+m2" "+attack2; spec_prev;ba;dotxhairtypev"
    alias "-m2" "-attack2;dotxhairtype"
    alias "ba" "fov_desired 90; sensitivity 5.0; r_drawviewmodel 1"
    bind mwheelup "wep; ba; dotxhaircolor"

alias dotxhairtypep "xhair_primaryb"
    alias dotxhairtypem "xhair_meleeb"
    alias dotxhairtypes "cl_crosshair_file crosshair6;cl_crosshair_scale 14"
    alias "wep" "gun"
    alias "gun" "bind mouse1 +crosshairfire; slot1; dotxhairtypep; alias wep knife"
    alias "knife" "bind mouse1 +crshrfr; slot3; dotxhairtypem; alias wep gun"
    bind "mwheeldown" "+jump"
    alias "+crshrfr" "+attack; dotxhairtype; dotxhaircolor; spec_next"
    alias "-crshrfr" "-attack; dotxhairtype; dotxhaircolor"

////////////////////////
    	// xhair COLOR toggle //
    	////////////////////////

alias dotxhaircolor "dotxhaircolorb"
    alias dotxhaircolorb "cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_red 0;alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorc" //green
    alias dotxhaircolorc "cl_crosshair_blue 255; cl_crosshair_green 0; cl_crosshair_red 255;alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolord"
    alias dotxhaircolord "cl_crosshair_blue 240; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_red 0;alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolore"
    alias dotxhaircolore "cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_red 255;alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorf" //yellow
    alias dotxhaircolorf "cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_green 0; cl_crosshair_red 0; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorg" //black
    alias dotxhaircolorg "cl_crosshair_blue 112; cl_crosshair_green 25; cl_crosshair_red 25; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorh" //midnight blue
    alias dotxhaircolorh "cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_green 69; cl_crosshair_red 255; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolori" //orange
    alias dotxhaircolori "cl_crosshair_blue 180; cl_crosshair_green 105; cl_crosshair_red 255; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorj" //hot pink
    alias dotxhaircolorj "cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_green 0; cl_crosshair_red 255; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolork" //red
    alias dotxhaircolork "cl_crosshair_blue 137; cl_crosshair_green 137; cl_crosshair_red 139; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorl" //grey
    alias dotxhaircolorl "cl_crosshair_blue 173; cl_crosshair_green 222; cl_crosshair_red 255; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorm" //tan
    alias dotxhaircolorm "cl_crosshair_blue 255; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_red 0; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorn" //cyan
    alias dotxhaircolorn "cl_crosshair_blue 19; cl_crosshair_green 69; cl_crosshair_red 139; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircoloro" //brown
    alias dotxhaircoloro "cl_crosshair_blue 11; cl_crosshair_green 134; cl_crosshair_red 184; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorp" //gold
    alias dotxhaircolorp "cl_crosshair_blue 194; cl_crosshair_green 136; cl_crosshair_red 82; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorq" //pastel blue
    alias dotxhaircolorq "cl_crosshair_blue 99; cl_crosshair_green 123; cl_crosshair_red 250; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorr" //orange-red
    alias dotxhaircolorr "cl_crosshair_blue 61; cl_crosshair_green 83; cl_crosshair_red 57; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolors" //olive green
    alias dotxhaircolors "cl_crosshair_blue 57; cl_crosshair_green 24; cl_crosshair_red 117; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolort" //maroon?
    alias dotxhaircolort "cl_crosshair_blue 177; cl_crosshair_green 62; cl_crosshair_red 128; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircoloru" //purple
    alias dotxhaircoloru "cl_crosshair_blue 18; cl_crosshair_green 93; cl_crosshair_red 100; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorv" //green-brown
    alias dotxhaircolorv "cl_crosshair_blue 53; cl_crosshair_green 35; cl_crosshair_red 91; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorw" //cherry coke
    alias dotxhaircolorw "cl_crosshair_blue 5; cl_crosshair_green 31; cl_crosshair_red 221; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorx" //hot red
    alias dotxhaircolorx "cl_crosshair_blue 110; cl_crosshair_green 110; cl_crosshair_red 40; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolory" //blue green
    alias dotxhaircolory "cl_crosshair_blue 40; cl_crosshair_green 200; cl_crosshair_red 219; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorz" //dry yellow
    alias dotxhaircolorz "cl_crosshair_blue 126; cl_crosshair_green 34; cl_crosshair_red 240; alias dotxhaircolor dotxhaircolorb" //magenta

// // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // //
    	// movement color toggle/flashing xhair example //
    	// // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // //

bind "w" "+mfwd"

bind "s" "+mback" 

bind "d" "+mright"

bind "a" "+mleft"

alias +mfwd "-back;+forward;alias checkfwd +forward; dotxhaircolor"
    alias +mback "-forward;+back;alias checkback +back; dotxhaircolor"
    alias +mleft "-moveright;+moveleft;alias checkleft +moveleft; dotxhaircolor"
    alias +mright "-moveleft;+moveright;alias checkright +moveright; dotxhaircolor"
    alias -mfwd "-forward;checkback;alias checkfwd none; dotxhaircolor"
    alias -mback "-back;checkfwd;alias checkback none; dotxhaircolor"
    alias -mleft "-moveleft;checkright;alias checkleft none;dotxhaircolor"
    alias -mright "-moveright;checkleft;alias checkright none; dotxhaircolor"
    alias checkfwd none
    alias checkback none
    alias checkleft none
    alias checkright none
    alias none ""
    //end
  • Sapping
    Press R and click to sap and let your team know you're sapping. Also, pressing R and pressing 1-4 on the number keys will let your team know that some enemy buildings are down. When sapping, you will here the "Dispenser here!" voicemenu, and when pressing 1-4, you will hear the Engineer say "<building> down!"

Code:
    alias "+startsap" "+attack; say_team I'M SAPPIN' Y'ALL; voicemenu 1 4; dotxhaircolor; dotxhairtype; spec_next"
    alias "-startsap" "-attack; dotxhaircolor; dotxhairtype"
    bind "R" "sapdat"
    alias "sapdat" "sapdat1"
    alias "sapdat1" "bind mouse1 +startsap; slot2; bind 1 sgdn; bind 2 dpdn; bind 3 tendn; bind 4 texdn; alias sapdat sapdat2"
    alias "sapdat2" "bind mouse1 +crshrfr; -f_disg; wep; alias sapdat sapdat1"
    //alias "sapdat2" "bind mouse1 +m1; bind 1 slot1; bind 2 slot2; bind 3 slot3; bind 4 slot4; lastinv; alias sapdat sapdat1"
    //alias "+m1" "+attack; spec_next"
    //alias "-m1" "-attack"

alias "sgdn" "say_team SENTRY GUN DOWN!; play vo\engineer_autodestroyedsentry01.wav"
    alias "dpdn" "say_team DISPENSER DOWN!; play vo\engineer_autodestroyeddispenser01.wav"
    alias "tendn" "say_team TELEPORTER ENTRANCE DOWN!; play vo\engineer_autodestroyedteleporter01.wav"
    alias "texdn" "say_team TELEPORTER EXIT DOWN!; play vo\engineer_autodestroyedteleporter01.wav"
  • Weapon Switching Script
    I personally don't ever use the Sapper or the Disguise kit. I use scripts for both items, so they just add to clutter when I switch weapons. Also, the crosshair will switch when changing to the Gun or Knife, which is useful when playing without viewmodels.

Code:
    //Scroll the mousewheel up or down to switch between the knife and the gun.
    alias dotxhairtypep "cl_crosshair_file crosshair4;cl_crosshair_scale 14"
    alias dotxhairtypem "cl_crosshair_file crosshair3;cl_crosshair_scale 14"
    alias "wep" "gun"
    alias "gun" "slot1; dotxhairtypep; alias wep knife"
    alias "knife" "slot3; dotxhairtypem; alias wep gun"
    bind "mwheelup" "wep"
    bind "mwheeldown" "wep"
  • Config for Other Classes
    Place these in your other class.cfgs if you don't want these scripts to cross over. Keep in mind that these are the default binds, so if you want something custom made for a key, then this isn't for you.

Code:
            // // // // // //
            // crouch key  //
            // // // // // //

bind "CTRL" "+duck"

// // // // // // // //
            // weapon switching  //
            // // // // // // // //

bind "F3" "askconnect_accept"
    bind "F5" "screenshot" 

// // // // // //
            // crosshairs  //
            // // // // // //

bind "W" "+forward" 
    bind "S" "+back" 
    bind "D" "+moveright" 
    bind "A" "+moveleft" 
    bind "mwheelup" "invprev" 
    bind "mwheeldown" "invnext" 
    bind "mouse1" "+attack" 
    bind "mouse2" "+attack2" 

// // // // //
            // Sapping  //
            // // // // //

bind "R" "+reload"
    bind "1" "slot1"
    bind "2" "slot2"
    bind "3" "slot3"
    bind "4" "slot4"

// // // // // // // 
            // voice command  //
            // // // // // // //

bind "N" "open_charinfo_backpack"
    bind "F" "inspect"
    bind "T" "impulse 201"
    bind "J" "cl_trigger_first_notification"
    bind "K" "cl_decline_first_notification"

// // // // // // // // //
            // "Random" Disguises   //
            // // // // // // // // //

unbind "shift"

// // // // // // // // // // // // //
            // Stabby's reworked Spy disguises  // 
            // // // // // // // // // // // // //

bind "1" "slot1"
    bind "2" "slot2"
    bind "3" "slot3"
    bind "4" "slot4"
    bind "5" "slot5"
    bind "6" "slot6"
    bind "7" "slot7"
    bind "8" "slot8"
    bind "9" "slot9"

I ran out of room on this post, so I made comment #8. Look there for new scripts.

I also ran out of room on that comment, so I made comment #201. Look there for even more new scripts.
  • How did I make these?
I've got a bit of actual programming experience (HTML, Java, BASIC, ASCII, among others), but scripting isn't necessarily programming, and the majority of my knowledge came from looking at other scripts, such as Stabby's, or the Wiki page on Scripting. One of the more concise pages you can visit (which wasn't around when I began scripting) is Noelahg's Scripting thread.

Last edited by Cal the Kitteh: 11-06-2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Next set of scripts
Old 01-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
Pikles

Out of curiosity, why do you have the sapper alias say "dispenser here" O_o
Pikles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #3
Jahsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikles View Post
This. It must be known.
Jahsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #4
Cal the Kitteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikles View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahsub View Post
This. It must be known.
On all of my other classes, this key just says "Dispenser here!" And I didn't see why it shouldn't be on there. Also, if you're disguised as an Engineer, any teammates that are close by won't hear the "Spy sapping my <building>!" All they will hear is "Need a dispenser right here!"
Cal the Kitteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #5
SilentNote3

good scriptz
SilentNote3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #6
stabby stabby

I'll link this in the sticky. Thanks
stabby stabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #7
Cal the Kitteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNote3 View Post
good scriptz
If you need anymore, please let me know. I need more scripts to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabby stabby View Post
I'll link this in the sticky. Thanks
Haha, thank you!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #8
Cal the Kitteh

Running out of room sucks. Anyway, on with the new scripts.
  • "<class> DOWN"

After specific picks, you might want to call it out to your team and let them know "This class is down." But if you don't have a mic, you'd have to type, and typing could get you killed. So these binds are your solution. Press Q, then 1-9 in the number keys, and your team will be alerted of which class is down. The numbers are respective to the class order. Also, a sound plays to let you know which key you had just pressed. Then press the Q key again and continue on with your day.

Code:
    			// // // // // //  //
    			// "<class> down!" //
    			// // // // // //  // 

bind "Q" "ded"
    alias "ded" "ded1"

alias "d_scout" "say_team SCOUT DOWN; play vo\scout_jeers12; ded2"
    alias "d_solly" "say_team SOLDIER DOWN; play vo\soldier_jeers05; ded2"
    alias "d_pyro" "say_team PYRO DOWN; play vo\pyro_laugh_addl04; ded2"
    alias "d_demo" "say_team DEMOMAN DOWN; play vo\demoman_jeers11; ded2"
    alias "d_heavy" "say_team HEAVY DOWN; play vo\heavy_jeers03; ded2"
    alias "d_engy" "say_team ENGINEER DOWN; play vo\engineer_laughlong02; ded2"
    alias "d_medic" "say_team MEDIC DOWN; play vo\medic_jeers10; ded2"
    alias "d_sniper" "say_team SNIPER DOWN; play vo\sniper_jeers05; ded2"
    alias "d_spy"  "say_team SPY DOWN; play vo\spy_jeers02; ded2"

alias "ded1" "bind 1 d_scout; bind 2 d_solly; bind 3 d_pyro; bind 4 d_demo; bind 5 d_heavy; bind 6 d_engy; bind 7 d_medic; bind 8 d_sniper; bind 9 d_spy; alias ded ded2" 
    alias "ded2" "bind 1 slot1; bind 2 slot2; bind 3 slot3; bind 4 slot4; bind 5 slot5; bind 6 slot6; bind 7 slot7; bind 8 slot8; bind 9 slot9; alias ded ded1"
    //end
    This version, requested by .VOiD in a personal Steam message, works similarly with the advanced Spy disguises in the advanced Spy menu. Press 1 to select between Scout, Soldier, and Pyro on 1, 2, and 3 (respectively), 2 for Demo, Heavy, and Engy on 1, 2, and 3 (respectively), and 3 for Medic, Sniper, and Spy on 1, 2, and 3 (respectively).

* This script replaces the viewmodel script posted above. Do not use the two together.
    Code:
    			// // // // // //  //
    			// "<class> down!" //
    			// // // // // //  // 

bind "Q" "ded"

alias "ded123" "bind 1 d_scout; bind 2 d_solly; bind 3 d_pyro"
    alias "ded456" "bind 1 d_demo; bind 2 d_heavy; bind 3 d_engy"
    alias "ded789" "bind 1 d_medic; bind 2 d_sniper; bind 3 d_spy" 

alias "d_scout" "say_team SCOUT DOWN; play vo\scout_jeers12; ded2"
    alias "d_solly" "say_team SOLDIER DOWN; play vo\soldier_jeers05; ded2"
    alias "d_pyro" "say_team PYRO DOWN; play vo\pyro_laugh_addl04; ded2"
    alias "d_demo" "say_team DEMOMAN DOWN; play vo\demoman_jeers11; ded2"
    alias "d_heavy" "say_team HEAVY DOWN; play vo\heavy_jeers03; ded2"
    alias "d_engy" "say_team ENGINEER DOWN; play vo\engineer_laughlong02; ded2"
    alias "d_medic" "say_team MEDIC DOWN; play vo\medic_jeers10; ded2"
    alias "d_sniper" "say_team SNIPER DOWN; play vo\sniper_jeers05; ded2"
    alias "d_spy"  "say_team SPY DOWN; play vo\spy_jeers02; ded2"

alias "ded" "ded1"
    alias "ded1" "bind 1 ded123; bind 2 ded456; bind 3 ded789; alias ded ded2"
    alias "ded2" "bind 1 slot1; bind 2 slot2; bind 3 slot3; alias ded ded1" 
    //end
  • Stabby's reworked Spy Disguise kit

This uses the same disguising method as the concise disguise menu located in the advanced options. Only difference is that it works just like Stabby's script other than the concise disguise menu option (says "yes" or "no" depending on what class you're disguising as, uses "T" to control team disguises.) Don't use these with Stabby's disguises, they will not work.

Code:
    alias e_sniper "disguise 2 -1; play vo\sniper_yes03; f_disg2"
    alias e_soldier "disguise 3 -1; play vo\soldier_yes04; f_disg2"
    alias e_demoman "disguise 4 -1; play vo\demoman_yes01; f_disg2"
    alias e_medic "disguise 5 -1; play vo\medic_yes03; f_disg2"
    alias e_hwguy "disguise 6 -1; play vo\heavy_yes03; f_disg2"
    alias e_pyro "disguise 7 -1; play vo\pyro_moveup01; f_disg2"
    alias e_spy "disguise 8 -1; play vo\spy_yes02; f_disg2"
    alias e_engineer "disguise 9 -1; play vo\engineer_yes03; f_disg2"

alias a_scout "disguise 1 -2; play vo\scout_no02; f_disg2"
    alias a_sniper "disguise 2 -2; play vo\sniper_no01; f_disg2"
    alias a_soldier "disguise 3 -2; play vo\soldier_no02; f_disg2"
    alias a_demoman "disguise 4 -2; play vo\demoman_no03; f_disg2"
    alias a_medic "disguise 5 -2; play vo\medic_no01; f_disg2"
    alias a_hwguy "disguise 6 -2; play vo\heavy_no03; f_disg2"
    alias a_pyro "disguise 7 -2; play vo\pyro_no01; f_disg2"
    alias a_spy "disguise 8 -2; play vo\spy_no03; f_disg2"
    alias a_engineer "disguise 9 -2; play vo\engineer_no01; f_disg2"

bind f4 drop_disg
    alias drop_disg "disguise 8 -2" // instantly removes disguise

bind t "f_disg"

bind "f1" "e_ssp"
    alias "e_ssp" "bind f1 e_scout; bind f2 e_soldier; bind f3 e_pyro" 

bind "f2" "e_dhe" 
    alias "e_dhe" "bind f1 e_demoman; bind f2 e_hwguy; bind f3 e_engineer"

bind "f3" "e_mss"
    alias "e_mss" " bind f1 e_medic; bind f2 e_sniper; bind f3 e_spy"

alias "f_disg" "f_disg1"
    alias "f_disg1" "bind f1 a_ssp; bind f2 a_dhe; bind f3 a_mss; alias f_disg f_disg2"
    alias "f_disg2" "bind f1 e_ssp; bind f2 e_dhe; bind f3 e_mss; alias f_disg f_disg1"

alias "a_ssp" "bind f1 a_scout; bind f2 a_soldier; bind f3 a_pyro"
    alias "a_dhe" "bind f1 a_demoman; bind f2 a_hwguy; bind f3 a_engineer"
    alias "a_mss" "bind f1 a_medic; bind f2 a_sniper; bind f3 a_spy"
  • "Spy <class>"
    Sometimes you might see a disguised Spy and want to call out his disguise to your team. Press F, then 1-9 for the specific class that you are talking about.

Code:
    			// // // // // // //
    			// "Spy <class>"  //
    			// // // // // // //

alias "s_scout" "Say Spy Scout; notspy"
    alias "s_solly" "Say Spy Soldier; notspy"
    alias "s_pyro" "say Spy Pyro; notspy"
    alias "s_demo" "say Spy Demo; notspy"
    alias "s_heavy" "say Spy Heavy; notspy"
    alias "s_engy" "say Spy Engineer; notspy"
    alias "s_medic" "say Spy Medic; notspy"
    alias "s_sniper" "say Spy Sniper; notspy"
    alias "s_spy" "say Spy Spy; notspy"

alias "datspy" "spy_class" 
    alias "spy_class" "bind 1 s_scout; bind 2 s_solly; bind 3 s_pyro; bind 4 s_demo; bind 5 s_heavy; bind 6 s_engy; bind 7 s_medic; bind 8 s_sniper; bind 9 s_spy; alias datspy notspy"
    //alias "notspy" "bind 1 slot1; bind 2 slot2; bind 3 slot3; bind 4 slot4; bind 5 slot5; bind 6 slot6; bind 7 slot7; bind 8 slot8; bind 9 slot9"
    alias "notspy" "-f_disg"

bind "F" "inspect; voicemenu 1 1; datspy" 

//end
  • Mousewheel Disguised Weapon Switcher
    If the other Weapon Switcher script doesn't work for you because you don't like clicking keys, then this one should be a bit better for you. Scroll up or down to switch the weapon that your disguise is showing. Scroll one more time to switch back to whatever weapon you previously had out. Remember, you must be disguised for this to work!

Code:
    			// // // // // // // //
    			// Weapon switcher   //
    			// // // // // // // //

echo "----------------------------------------------------"
    echo "Remember, you have to be disguised for this to work!"
    echo "----------------------------------------------------"

alias "wep_switcher" "w_primary"
    alias "w_primary" "slot1; lastdisguise; alias wep_switcher back_p"
    alias "back_p" "lastinv; alias wep_switcher w_secondary"
    alias "w_secondary" "slot2; lastdisguise; alias wep_switcher back_s"
    alias "back_s" "lastinv; alias wep_switcher w_melee"
    alias "w_melee" "slot3; lastdisguise; alias wep_switcher back_m"
    alias "back_m" "lastinv; alias wep_switcher w_primary"

bind "mwheelup" "wep_switcher"
    bind "mwheeldown" "wep_switcher"
    //end
  • Doubletap Disguised Weapon Switcher
    This is more useful if you don't use the mousewheel to switch weapons. To use this, simply switch weapons like normal (1, 2, 3, 4), and when you want to switch your disguised weapon to that weapon, press the button again (i.e., if you're on your sapper, press 2 again and it will switch your disguised class to secondary slot.

Code:
    alias "p_slot" "slot1; bind 1 d_slot1" 
    alias "s_slot" "slot2; bind 2 d_slot2" 
    alias "m_slot" "slot3; bind 3 d_slot3" 

alias "d_slot1" "lastdisguise; lastinv; bind 1 p_slot" 
    alias "d_slot2" "lastdisguise; lastinv; bind 2 s_slot" 
    alias "d_slot3" "lastdisguise; lastinv; bind 3 m_slot" 

bind "1" "p_slot; bind 2 s_slot; bind 3 m_slot" 
    bind "2" "s_slot; bind 1 p_slot; bind 3 m_slot" 
    bind "3" "m_slot; bind 1 p_slot; bind 2 s_slot"

Last edited by Cal the Kitteh: 11-25-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #9
isildur4

heres one i made for using scroll to go through your disguises
isildur4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #10
Mesmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal the Kitteh View Post
On all of my other classes, this key just says "Dispenser here!" And I didn't see why it shouldn't be on there. Also, if you're disguised as an Engineer, any teammates that are close by won't hear the "Spy sapping my <building>!" All they will hear is "Need a dispenser right here!"
That's ing smart. I must use this!
Mesmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #11
Makarni

Can you make me a script that will do this? (please ;p)

Bind mouse wheel up to revolver (change disguise weapon to melee)

Bind middle mouse wheel push to sapper (change disguise to jar slot)

Bind mouse wheel back to knife (change disguise to primary)

Shift+mouse wheel up - pyro disguise

Shift+middle mouse push - sniper disguise

Shift+mouse wheel down - demo disguise

Ctrl+mouse wheel up - scout disguise

Ctrl+middle mouse push - engi disguise

Ctrl+mouse wheel back - medic disguise

I also wonder if you can bind me the key F to use a congradulating kind of voice line. Something similar to the automated voice lines. Also for pressing that same F key it will de-cloak me at the same time (but i also want the ability to just use normal right mouse de-cloak seperately as standard). Maybe it can blanked some of the de-cloak noise in a none too obvious voice line way.

Is that cheating?.
Makarni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #12
Cal the Kitteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makarni View Post
Can you make me a script that will do this? (please ;p)

Bind mouse wheel up to revolver (change disguise weapon to melee)

Bind middle mouse wheel push to sapper (change disguise to jar slot)

Bind mouse wheel back to knife (change disguise to primary)

Shift+mouse wheel up - pyro disguise

Shift+middle mouse push - sniper disguise

Shift+mouse wheel down - demo disguise

Ctrl+mouse wheel up - scout disguise

Ctrl+middle mouse push - engi disguise

Ctrl+mouse wheel back - medic disguise

I also wonder if you can bind me the key F to use a congradulating kind of voice line. Something similar to the automated voice lines. Also for pressing that same F key it will de-cloak me at the same time (but i also want the ability to just use normal right mouse de-cloak seperately as standard). Maybe it can blanked some of the de-cloak noise in a none too obvious voice line way.

Is that cheating?.
I wasn't able to get the disguised weapon scripts, but I could get basically everything else.
And no, that's not cheating.
Have fun.

Code:
			// // // // // // // //  //
			// Weapons and Disguises //
			// // // // // // // //  // 

alias "primary" "slot1"
alias "secondary" "slot2"
alias "melee" "slot3"

bind "mwheelup" "primary"
bind "mouse3" "secondary"
bind "mwheeldown" "melee"

alias "pyro" "disguise 7 -1"
alias "sniper" "disguise 2 -1"
alias "demo" "disguise 4 -1"

alias "scout" "disguise 1 -1"
alias "engy" "disguise 9 -1"
alias "medic" disguise 5 -1"

alias "+psd" "bind mwheelup pyro; bind mouse3 sniper; bind mwheeldown demo"
alias "-psd" "bind mwheelup primary; bind mouse3 secondary; bind mwheeldown melee"
bind "shift" "+psd"

alias "+sem" "bind mwheelup scout; bind mouse3 engy; bind mwheeldown medic"
alias "-sem" "bind mwheelup primary; bind mouse3 secondary; bind mwheeldown melee"
bind "CTRL" "+sem"

// // // // //
			 // Decloak  //
			 // // // // //

// REMEMBER: For this to decloak you, you must already be cloaked. Otherwise, it will simply cloak you.

bind "F" "+decloak"
alias "+decloak" "+attack2; voicemenu 2 1" //decloaks and plays the "Battle Cry"
alias "-decloak" "-attack2"

Last edited by Cal the Kitteh: 06-11-2013 at 10:20 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #13
isildur4

Quote:
alias "decloak" "-attack2;[/CODE]
decloaking doesnt work that way
isildur4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #14
Cal the Kitteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildur4 View Post
decloaking doesnt work that way
The alias "decloak" just makes it easier for me to read through the code. You did catch a whiff that I made though, thanks for letting me know.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #15
Pikles

Quote:
bind "F" "decloak"
alias "decloak" "+attack2; voicemenu 2 1" //decloaks and plays the "Battle Cry"
You also should probably make +decloak and -decloak. If you pressed "f" as it currently is, it would, from then on, think attack2 is constantly activated. Thus, subsequently trying to +attack2 would do nothing.
Pikles is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Classes and Balance Discussion > Spy