Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Company of Heroes series

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 05-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #1
Glooglooss

Steam Wont Download COH2 beta anymore

I dont know if this is the correct forum for this thread but I couldn't find the COH2 forum.

So I bought COH2 about a week ago and everything was working fine until a few days ago, when it told the executable was missing when I tried to launch. I thought to myself, maybe Steam is having some difficulty locating the COH2 directory, so I went into the files and made sure everything was alright, which it was other than the .exe missing, and gave Steam a restart for good measure. So after restarting steam, which helped none, I uninstalled and reinstalled COH2, which finished in about 20 seconds, which was a bit shocking. Looked at the downloads window and noticed that COH2 was only 96 MBs, a bit on the light side of the actual COH2 beta, which was said to be 11446 MB, according to Steam.

This has been like this for days, I bought the game ahead of time so I could play the beta, but now it doesnt seem to work, any help would be much appreciated.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
Henrikk

Hi,

The closed beta ended yesterday.

Relic has said that they would be having an open beta closer to launch, but for now it seems the game is unavailable.

Pretty annoying, I know!

Cheers!
Henrikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:52 PM   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
BurtonJ

Valve
As Henrikk mentioned, the current beta period for Company of Heroes 2 has ended.

Please check the game’s official site for further information on upcoming beta periods:
http://www.companyofheroes.com/
BurtonJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Company of Heroes series