Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls III

Old 05-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
CCSolembum

I beat morrowind but...

I finally beat morrowind, the main quest, tribunal and just now bloodmoon, but I think bloodmoon must have bugged out my game, because even though I cured myself of lycanthropy, every npc in the game is now hostile to me :/
Old 05-09-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
alehm

I believe this is an example of the "depth" Morrowind. In Oblivion or Skyrim it would be called a bug.
alehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #3
JustRed

It sounds like, you were caught transforming Even with lycanthropy, npc's shouldn't be hostile unless you've actually transformed, or you were seen transforming at some point.
You could try charming people then bribing them while they're charmed, might fix it...good luck doing that with the whole of vvardenfell though lol
JustRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
Brandybuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehm View Post
I believe this is an example of the "depth" Morrowind. In Oblivion or Skyrim it would be called a bug.
^^^ this ^^^
Brandybuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCSolembum View Post
I finally beat morrowind, the main quest, tribunal and just now bloodmoon, but I think bloodmoon must have bugged out my game, because even though I cured myself of lycanthropy, every npc in the game is now hostile to me :/
That did not happen to me.

As another poster said, you must have been seen transforming. Now THAT did happen to me. I went back to a saved game. Or did I open the console and reset the NPC disposition flag?

traveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls III