Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > TF2 Maps

Old 05-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
Doc Lithius

Looking for Passenger Train Map

Sorry to clutter up this sub-forum with a stupid question like this, but I've been told there's a map people are using for Source Filmmaker movies. It's apparently some sort of fancy passenger train like from the Old West, I guess? Please note, I said passenger train. I know there's a RED vs. BLU shipping line train, but that's not what I'm looking for.
Anyway, I guess I'm not searching for the right keywords on the usual sites, but I can't find it. I'd really like to, however. A friend of mine is really interested in it, and honestly? It sounds pretty neat, to me.

So... does anyone have any idea of what map I'm talking about? I really wish I could be more specific and give more details, but all I know is that it's a fan-made passenger train map that's been/being used in a lot of Source Filmmaker movies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
Doc Lithius

Sorry to double-post, but I found it. Apparently, it's part of the Source Filmmaker beta content. And it's not actually a map at all, but a model or set of models.

So, never mind then! Go ahead and close this thread, whomever. ^_^;
Doc Lithius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
mxisaac

Wait! Where'd you find it? I've been looking everywhere for a train interior.

I'm apparently unfamiliar with the beta content.
mxisaac is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > Community Content / Contribution Project > TF2 Maps