Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Capcom

Old 06-05-2013, 04:01 AM   #1
adityadragon

Remember Me problem

The game starts for me but apart from the title screen going to the main menu there is no text visible in the entire game! I can hear the music, see the screen and hear the sound of scrolling but no text, making it unable to play. I started clicking randomly and somehow the game started but then can't continue as even pausing the game or in-game no text visible at all. This is a serious issue, anyone else facing it?

I tried googling, saw some facing the same but couldn't find a solution anywhere.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
RomulusCreative

Having EXACTLY the same issue. I have emailed Steam, Nvidia and Capcom with no luck so far. I have MSI Gaming Laptop with I7 quad core and 2gb Nvidia GeForce 675M GPU and 12gb ram Windows 8.

After I downloaded the game from steam and clicked "Play" I had a quick error pop up and go away that I was able to see "Your GPU isn't compatible with this game and doesn't support.." and that's all I could read before game launched with exactlty same issue you described. I cant hear sound during intro videos and tutorial sections etc etc as well.
RomulusCreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #3
RomulusCreative

Also have read of other people having similar issues.. No fix yet ;-)
RomulusCreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #4
mikeopam

This game needs it's own section. This forum is slow on the uptake sometimes and is skipping some games. The other forum that has to have Steam running to post is terrible. They should do away with that one and focus on this one.

Last edited by mikeopam: 06-07-2013 at 11:53 AM.
mikeopam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Capcom