Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor

Old 07-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
Bogdanov89

Question How to get the Rising Storm tommy gun?

I checked out the Rising Storm page on Steam, but it makes no mention of the tommy gun in KF.

The deluxe version of Rising Storm gives some character skins for KF, but again there is no mention of how do you actually get access to the Rising Storm Tommy Gun.

I googled the issue, but only a few threads about Rising Storm tommy gun exist - and they have conflicting statements on how to unlock this weapon, ranging from pre-order of RS to deluxe edition of RS to just having RS on your steam account.

Can anyone please provide up-to-date info on how can i get this Rising Storm tommy gun unlocked?

Last edited by Bogdanov89: 07-27-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
Rayman1103

From the information I've gathered, the Rising Storm Tommy Gun will unlock if you own Rising Storm on your account. It doesn't have to be pre-ordered nor the Digital Deluxe edition. So if you bought the normal standard edition now, you'll still earn the Rising Storm Tommy Gun in Killing Floor.
Rayman1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:38 AM   #3
Bogdanov89

Thank you very much!
Bogdanov89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:32 AM   #4
Jitterskull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayman1103 View Post
From the information I've gathered, the Rising Storm Tommy Gun will unlock if you own Rising Storm on your account. It doesn't have to be pre-ordered nor the Digital Deluxe edition. So if you bought the normal standard edition now, you'll still earn the Rising Storm Tommy Gun in Killing Floor.
Wish they add M2-2 (or even M2A1-7) Flamethrower and knee mortar to that as well. :P But still, more preferable if they add that kick old classic flamethrower in game, Firebug have only one flamethrower anyway.
Jitterskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #5
nejco

Also if it won't unlock if you have RS beta. You need to buy full game to unlock it.
nejco is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Killing Floor