Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist

Old 07-28-2013, 03:00 AM   #1
Nejmles

Payday 2 inventory

Hey, I've come across this "thing" when I removed a mod from a weapon. Some sort of a info came up that the mod will be stored in my inventory. When I wanted to put it back it wanted me to pay for a new one. I've been looking all over for an inventory and can't find one. So is there an inventory where I could view all the weapon mods/mask patterns I dropped during a heist or already bought? Because such a thing would be pretty useful. But maybe I'm just blind....
Old 07-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #2
nightshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejmles View Post
Hey, I've come across this "thing" when I removed a mod from a weapon. Some sort of a info came up that the mod will be stored in my inventory. When I wanted to put it back it wanted me to pay for a new one. I've been looking all over for an inventory and can't find one. So is there an inventory where I could view all the weapon mods/mask patterns I dropped during a heist or already bought? Because such a thing would be pretty useful. But maybe I'm just blind....
You don't pay for the mod, you pay for the work to add it to the weapon.
Removal it's free
You can have a mod only if you pick it in the loot card choice, but you gain only one of it, for another one you need to be lucky again (so if you would put the same mod into two different weapons you need to pick it from the loot two times)

Last edited by nightshadow: 07-29-2013 at 03:31 PM.
nightshadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist