Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist

Old 08-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
thewizard

Alienware FX Lights?

Not sure if this has been mentioned before. Main problem (possibly only because it's still in beta?) but the alienware FX lights dont seem to work, i've checked my alienware settings, they work with other games eg the witcher 2 but not in this yet?
Also i've noticed a couple of times i've tabbed out of payday 2 and when i came back noticed EXTREME screen tearing, lag etc tabbing out and back in again seemed to resolve it just letting you guys know.. any one else experiencing issues with alienware fx or is anyone else's working?
Old 08-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
SamusDroid

Does it work in PAYDAY 1?
SamusDroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
Nothing.

Mine are working. To be honest, the effects aren't that spectacular anyway. But I still have them on anyway. All it has really is changed the colors on your Alienware device according to whether an assault is on or not. Anything else, I haven't noticed quite yet due to the fact it's probably not the best idea to not be looking at the screen while playing.
Nothing. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:14 AM   #4
thewizard

Mine work fine in Payday 1, not 2...Nothing yours work in 2 yeah?
Yea it's nothing spectacular but it's a nice little touch that non alienware people don't have so guess I like it because it's unique, better than nothing in a sense haha. In a dimly light room (usually the way I play) with all the lights on my m18x, when an assault goes down all the area around me starts flashing red makes it intense in my opinion...
thewizard is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist