Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #1381
Prfct
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Reputation: 44
Posts: 53
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=182641731

32 new games have been greenlit today... from what I see Vox, Zombies and Fibrillation I got from bundles already... any other you can spot?
Prfct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #1382
Captain Morti
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 457
Posts: 2,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prfct View Post
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=182641731

32 new games have been greenlit today... from what I see Vox, Zombies and Fibrillation I got from bundles already... any other you can spot?
McDroid was in at least a IGS (and I think also a bundle, but I got it via IGS)
Captain Morti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:43 AM   #1383
KaiserTroll123
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 2103
Posts: 2,532
Mc Droid is the only other game.
KaiserTroll123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #1384
Prfct
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Reputation: 44
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morti View Post
McDroid was in at least a IGS (and I think also a bundle, but I got it via IGS)
McDroid was in The Debut Bundle @ Indie Royale too... thank for the find.
Prfct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #1385
Prfct
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Reputation: 44
Posts: 53
New forum page: 32 games greenlit

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=182641731

4 games greenlit that where in bundles are:

McDroiD: IGS, Indie Royale's Debut Bundle
Zombies: IGS, Groupee's Build a Bundle 4, Indie Gala Weekly 3, Killer Zombie Bundle & Sigma Bundle
Vox: Adventure Role Playing Groupee, The Prairie Dog & IGS
Fibrillation: Eclectic Delights Bundle(bundle in a box), Indie Gala Colossus, Indie Gala Summer Dream.

Race the sun can be bought right now for 5us$ in the NotOnSteam sale...

http://notonsteam.com/

Last edited by Prfct: 10-02-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Prfct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #1386
Woody67
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Reputation: 1185
Posts: 490
Mousecraft is currently PYWY (min $1, I think) and has just been greenlit.
Woody67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #1387
targetbsp
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 2897
Posts: 5,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody67 View Post
Mousecraft is currently PYWY (min $1, I think) and has just been greenlit.
Excellent news! That's redeemed greenlight for me.
targetbsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #1388
Motoki
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 1170
Posts: 1,434
They Greenlit another DTP game that will never get added. *sigh*
Motoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #1389
tmwfte
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Reputation: 5289
Posts: 7,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoki View Post
They Greenlit another DTP game that will never get added. *sigh*
¿Que?
tmwfte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #1390
js58356
 
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Reputation: 3258
Posts: 2,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmwfte View Post
¿Que?
I guess he's talking about Haunted and its developer DTP http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...ion=greenlight Venetica and Gray Matter have been greenlit, but haven't made it to the store yet.
js58356 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:09 PM   #1391
Motoki
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 1170
Posts: 1,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by js58356 View Post
I guess he's talking about Haunted and its developer DTP http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...ion=greenlight Venetica and Gray Matter have been greenlit, but haven't made it to the store yet.
Yes this. The publisher went bankrupt and there's apparently no one left interested in adding their games to Steam when Greenlit. Venetica was Greenlit 5 months ago and not a peep. Ditto for Gray Matter Greenlit a month ago.

The latter is even a well regarded game by Jane Jensen but it's stuck in legal rights limbo I guess.
Motoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #1392
js58356
 
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Reputation: 3258
Posts: 2,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoki View Post
Yes this. The publisher went bankrupt and there's apparently no one left interested in adding their games to Steam when Greenlit. Venetica was Greenlit 5 months ago and not a peep. Ditto for Gray Matter Greenlit a month ago.

The latter is even a well regarded game by Jane Jensen but it's stuck in legal rights limbo I guess.
I didn't know they went bankrupt
js58356 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #1393
tmwfte
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Reputation: 5289
Posts: 7,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoki View Post
Yes this. The publisher went bankrupt and there's apparently no one left interested in adding their games to Steam when Greenlit. Venetica was Greenlit 5 months ago and not a peep. Ditto for Gray Matter Greenlit a month ago.

The latter is even a well regarded game by Jane Jensen but it's stuck in legal rights limbo I guess.
I knew the games had been Greenlit, but I didn't know about dtp situation. That's basically what I was wondering. Sad that the titles won't see a Steam release, else they revert to the devs and/or other publishers

Thankfully, I've got Gray Matter (on both GamersGate and Amazon) and Haunted (on Amazon). Although, in both cases I think they were distributed by Viva Media.
tmwfte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #1394
KaiserTroll123
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 2103
Posts: 2,532
I didn't see it before, but Robotika (graphic Novel) was unlocked at the end of Groupees Steampunk.
KaiserTroll123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #1395
GirlPower23
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Reputation: 8845
Posts: 10,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmwfte View Post
I knew the games had been Greenlit, but I didn't know about dtp situation. That's basically what I was wondering. Sad that the titles won't see a Steam release, else they revert to the devs and/or other publishers

Thankfully, I've got Gray Matter (on both GamersGate and Amazon) and Haunted (on Amazon). Although, in both cases I think they were distributed by Viva Media.
It doesn't mean they won't be released on Steam. I'd assume it will come down to who inherits all the IP's dtp had and if they are interested.
GirlPower23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2015, All Rights Reserved.