Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Old 12-29-2013, 06:59 AM   #1
Blastcore

How does it feels to win?

Cause I haven't won for a long time, lost 10 matches in a row. Matches aren't even funny, they keep fighthing though microphone all the time, they don't realize that if they rush B 2 times they won't rush B again.

So, how does it feels?
Old 12-29-2013, 07:03 AM   #2
devil12

I know how you feel. Thanks to this event I play with my friends only again. It's so annoying when I check the profiles in warmup and see that my teammates have only 20 hours in this game, or even worse less than that.
devil12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:06 AM   #3
ykey

lol....

you should play with me. yesterday i won 10 matches plus a draw of my 14 matches.....
ykey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #4
Blastcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil12 View Post
I know how you feel. Thanks to this event I play with my friends only again. It's so annoying when I check the profiles in warmup and see that my teammates have only 20 hours in this game, or even worse less than that.
But 10 matches. It's horrible. And I don't blame my team only, I blame myself too. But I also blame the horrible balancing of the matchmaking.

In 2 days because I couldn't win those 10 matches, even with most of them with a decent K/D ratio and 3 - 5 MvP, I de-ranked from Gold Nova II to Silver Elite Master.

They run around the map and get headshoots while moving (Where you see that? I mean, you shouldn't hit if you're moving...)
They keep rushing with that P-90 aiming at the floor the whole time, they yell at the microphone when you tell them to shut up since you're hearing footsteps. They votekick you for no reason.

This is already so annoying.

I can tell you there's lot of people in Argentina, why not add servers in Argentina? I don't want to play with those people anymore.

At the end of a match if we lose they start insulting and fighthing each other like if winning was the only thing that they want.

When I got to play with people from my country, we also lost, but WE HAD FUN. Something that most of competitive matches lack.
Blastcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:11 AM   #5
devil12

Just paste this into the console

bind "KP_END" "voice_enable 0"
bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "voice_enable 1"

When you are the last one alive just hit the 1 on your numpad and the voice chat is disabled. When you want to hear them again you can hit 2 on the numpad.
devil12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:18 AM   #6
Blastcore

Now it's like:
  1. Win 1 match
  2. Lose next 4000 matches and get de-ranked
  3. Go to step 1
Old 12-30-2013, 11:25 AM   #7
Art-Vandelay

I won 5 in a row two days ago... then I got some people on my team griefing and lost one.

The only way to avoid this is pretty much to join with 5 people. Then all you have to worry about is hackers, which I do admit are becoming a problem when the game goes on sale.
Art-Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:38 AM   #8
Blastcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art-Vandelay View Post
I won 5 in a row two days ago... then I got some people on my team griefing and lost one.

The only way to avoid this is pretty much to join with 5 people. Then all you have to worry about is hackers, which I do admit are becoming a problem when the game goes on sale.
Yes, but I don't know much people that speaks spanish that can play with me, and the ones I know are most of the time offline.

I've won 10 in a row to go from Silver Elite Master to Gold Nova I. But that was, luck?

Here are my scores of now being on Silver Elite (Yes, de-ranked even with good stats...) All the matches I've played.

(Win 16-13) 24 Kills - 4 Assists - 21 Deaths - 5 MvP - 64 Score
(Loss 16-14) 29 Kills - 1 Assist - 22 Deaths - 2 MvP - 65 Score
(Loss 16-9) 25 Kills - 4 Assists - 21 Deaths - 4 MvP - 56 Score
(Win 16-10) 23 Kills - 6 Assists - 17 Deaths - 2 MvP - 57 Score
(Win 16-5) 14 Kills - 3 Assists - 10 Deaths - 1 MvP - 35 Score (What a lazy match!)
(Win 16-3) 24 Kills - 4 Assists - 11 Deaths - 5 MvP - 58 Score

Total: 4 Wins | 2 Losses | 0 Draw / 139 Kills | 22 Assists | 102 Deaths | 19 MvP | 335 Score | KD Ratio: 1,36

I can tell you that if I lose another match, I get de-ranked again.

I used to get same or a bit better stats when I was a Gold Nova II, I don't really care about dying, as long as I can take someone with me to make it easier for our team, go ahead.

After doing this I started to win. :O

Last edited by Blastcore: 12-30-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:35 AM   #9
MechanimaL

if your own skill and playing style gets better, you will rank higher and in higher rankings most ppl know what to do and arent so annoyingly stupid anymore ^^
MechanimaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:22 AM   #10
Blastcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechanimaL View Post
if your own skill and playing style gets better, you will rank higher and in higher rankings most ppl know what to do and arent so annoyingly stupid anymore ^^
Did you read what I posted? Seems like you didn't.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:15 PM   #11
Warboss Choppa

I don't get dumb players at my rank, I just get trolls and hackers. I'm at DMG on my main and LE on my smurf, still the same but more hackers at LE.
Warboss Choppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:39 PM   #12
Blastcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warboss Choppa View Post
I don't get dumb players at my rank, I just get trolls and hackers. I'm at DMG on my main and LE on my smurf, still the same but more hackers at LE.
Well, even at Gold Nova II I got dumb players on my team.

I was on a match, pistol round, I was running and attacking with the knife and a teammate gets infront of me and I hit him (Wasn't on purpose), nothing happened. We go to B, I start shooting to kill an enemy, again the guy gets infront of me, but I didn't kill him. He votekicks me, nothing happened.
Next round he attacks me (I forgot if it was on the head), I shoot him on the foot, and then I votekick him, 2 Yes 3 No.
The other round I take AWP, I kill someone in mid, and I get votekicked, 4 to 1. (Just when I take the AWP, isn't that funny?)

Well, it wasn't my fault I hit him, he got infront of me while attacking, but then he attacked me on purpose. He reported me, I reported him, but if some of you see on Overwatch he got infront of me both times, so whatever.

This is the sort of teams I get most of the time. Or also teams that go 4B and 1A (Me always going alone, and getting rushed by the other team.) or teams that if you ask them to pick for you an AWP or AK-47 they don't do it (Just because they don't want to drop their P-90).

Etc, etc.

Seems like more than 12 more wins to get to 100 wins.

Most of the rounds my mates leave me alone vs 4 or 5, and I end up getting votekicked just because they want to play.

Last edited by Blastcore: 12-31-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:02 PM   #13
FOSU

nothing unless it some trashbag kiddie flapping gums and gets dumpsterd , i feel good inside
FOSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #14
iSmile

Winning a match for me is extremely rare.

I mean, it's no surprise you're gonna lose if your team:

-Rushes you up the ladder on Nuke even if you're not at all taking your time or anything. I can't go any faster..
-Gives you a weapon then whines about it then TKs you to take it back.
-Screams " YOU YOU ING DIP GO TO HELL YOU " if you miss a single shot with any weapon.
-Suggests everyone buys a negev and rush down to B..... on CT.
iSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:51 PM   #15
Blastcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSmile View Post
Winning a match for me is extremely rare.

I mean, it's no surprise you're gonna lose if your team:

-Rushes you up the ladder on Nuke even if you're not at all taking your time or anything. I can't go any faster..
-Gives you a weapon then whines about it then TKs you to take it back.
-Screams " YOU YOU ING DIP GO TO HELL YOU " if you miss a single shot with any weapon.
-Suggests everyone buys a negev and rush down to B..... on CT.
-Everytime I go up in the ladder of Nuke they want me to hurry, do you know what they do? They shoot me or hit me with the knife.
-This sorta happened me today, since the first votekick it was a 2-3, but then I take the AWP and I get kicked.
-With this bad hit-registration it happens to me all the time, I look trying to tap against AWPers in dust2 and getting no kill at all even though I shoot their head.
-Lol, also happened to me. Why the you want to rush as a CT?

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive