Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > The Orange Box

Old 10-12-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
moonracer1313

Orange box for PS3. console commands?

Since there only seems to be a forum for the 360 version of the orange box I figured I'd post in here.

I'm planning on picking up the orange box for the PS3. I'm just curious if access to the console commands (yes for cheating and messing around) will be available or locked? It kind of sucks that PC to console game ports tend to lock this feature of games (Oblivion being a recent example).

I guess people can tell me if the console can be opened on the 360, since both versions will likely be the same.

just curious.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:42 PM   #2
Manson

Banned
You can't get into the console.
Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
MoViNg::TaRgET8

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonracer1313 View Post
Since there only seems to be a forum for the 360 version of the orange box I figured I'd post in here.

I'm planning on picking up the orange box for the PS3. I'm just curious if access to the console commands (yes for cheating and messing around) will be available or locked? It kind of sucks that PC to console game ports tend to lock this feature of games (Oblivion being a recent example).

I guess people can tell me if the console can be opened on the 360, since both versions will likely be the same.

just curious.
I'm not sure but I think messing around in the console on the 360 or PS3 might muck with the game to much, the consoles might not be able to handle all the changes. Maybe Valve will add the ability to do certain cheats later on, that'd be nice.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > The Orange Box