Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Merchants of Brooklyn

Old 06-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
paleoent

Paleo Entertainment
Patch Notes 6-25

- Made numerous small changes to the multiplayer maps

- Tweaked Hover Bike

- Tweaked SBD Fusion

- Fixed some bugs related to drug point counts while auto team balancing and when players quit while holding drugs

- Fixed bug where chat text wouldn't be displayed to other players at the end of the game

- Added sounds for taunts

- Fixed bug where HotShot tracers wouldn't be visible to other players

- Temporarily disabled multiplayer games with more than two teams

- Fixed bugs in obituary display

- Added environmental effects

- Added awesomeness
Old 06-26-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
aura89

Banned
added awesomeness.....interesting...what exactly does that mean?
aura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:00 AM   #3
{Yotsuba}

So I fired up the game again today after having this patch applied, and the MOB part of this game is now less stable for me than its ever been. Most NPCs are spawning lying down, firing the first arm upgrade cause yellow boxes to appear as opposed to the correct graphics and trying to charge a large item then throwing it simply crashed the game =(.

The error log basically states:

FileVersion: 2.3.5.6672
ProductVersion: 2.3.5.6672

Exception Code: 0xC0000005
Exception Addr: 0x001B:0x35184B8C
Exception Module: <Unknown>
Exception Description: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION, Attempt to read from address 0x0B3C5258

The memory could not be "read"

Call Stack Trace:
2) function=0x35184B8C
1) function=0x00000000

The game log also contains a lot of warnings and so forth about mismatched versions of things and AI errors. It's too long to post here, so if you need a copy let me know where to email it to.
{Yotsuba} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
paleoent

Paleo Entertainment
The NPCs spawning lying down may be a problem with loading a saved game from a previous patch. This is an issue we are working on.

The yellow boxes you see are temporary graphics that are shown while the shaders are compiling on your machine. They should be replaced with the correct graphics a few seconds after you first see them.

Does throwing a large item crash the game every time you do it? Exactly which item are you throwing?
paleoent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
{Yotsuba}

Negative on the saved game. I started a brand new one and couldn't even get out the fight club -- game crashes long before you're asked to destroy the window.

And yes, crashing happens every time and is generally when I'm throwing any of the tables.

The yellow boxes display all the time when trying to fire the first arm upgrade. They go after 2 seconds or so, then appear again the next time the weapon is fired.

I have a GeForce 9600 GT with 512 megs on-board memory using the 185.85 drivers.

Minor update: I decided to delete all local content then redownload the game. Having done that, the game isn't crashing every time I throw a large objct anymore, however, the latest patch seems to have removed HUD again (expect for the highlighting of the transformer). NPCs are still acting up too.

Last edited by {Yotsuba}: 07-01-2009 at 01:50 AM.
{Yotsuba} is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Merchants of Brooklyn