Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Call of Duty World at War

Old 07-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
The Son of Man

Can't Load Syscheck.cfg

I'm having an issue with CoD: WaW. After patching to 1.5, it failed to load multiplayer, and when I played single player, none of the new maps were under Co-op. So, I redownloaded and reinstalled it. Now, when I try to open either Singleplayer or Multiplayer it gives me the following error: Could load fileSysCheck.cfg [sic]. Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder. This happened without any modification of the folder that Steam downloaded.

Any help would be appreciated.

Old 07-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
Gremmie

I'd try to validate your install. In the steam game browser, right click on the game, choose, properties, local files, and then verify integrity of game files cache.

Perhaps something didn't get downloaded or installed correctly.
Gremmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
biko

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Son of Man View Post
I'm having an issue with CoD: WaW. After patching to 1.5, it failed to load multiplayer, and when I played single player, none of the new maps were under Co-op. So, I redownloaded and reinstalled it. Now, when I try to open either Singleplayer or Multiplayer it gives me the following error: Could load fileSysCheck.cfg [sic]. Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder. This happened without any modification of the folder that Steam downloaded.

Any help would be appreciated.
Error during initialization:
Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg. Make sure Modern Warfare 2 is run from the correct folder.

please any body help me

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Call of Duty World at War