Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Death to Spies

Old 08-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
FleaBite

Bug?

after playing a little bit and enjoying it, the first level i was 2 objectives away from completing my mission. I thought instead of walking/running i will use one of the vehicles, after entering one and then going to get out, my character got out then immediately got back in making it impossible for me to do anything. the mouse didn't even move until pressing escape and only being able to reload a save could i continue.

anyone else had something like this?

Old 08-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #2
erwem576

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleaBite View Post
after playing a little bit and enjoying it, the first level i was 2 objectives away from completing my mission. I thought instead of walking/running i will use one of the vehicles, after entering one and then going to get out, my character got out then immediately got back in making it impossible for me to do anything. the mouse didn't even move until pressing escape and only being able to reload a save could i continue.

anyone else had something like this?
Kind of.

Getting in and out of the sub...if you're not in exactly the right place he'll keep going back on the ladder. It's annoying little quirk. In situations like that you simply have to be very precise, slow, and patient until you're out of that little situation.
erwem576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #3
corwyn77

I had another truck-related issue. When I steal the truck right after leaving the bunker in the first mission, the game crashes when I drive off.
corwyn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
r0cko

Hmm, never had that problem. The ladder on the sub had me yelling in fury for a minute. :P
r0cko is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Death to Spies