Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > CrimeCraft

Old 09-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
Krapo

Red face Stop crying please, this game is cool

Hi, seriously guys, stop crying or be angry about this game.
This is not a mmo for hardcores gamers, yes if you play 200hours by week, you gonna be bored fast of this game.

But for players who like TPS with rpg notions and instances, fast system for join a game and a group, IT IS SO COOL.
Somes weapons are unbalanced ? YES, do you know any online game with a perfect balance with class or weapons at the beggining ?

APB is going to be better ? i don't know, maybe yes maybe no, an other online game is probably under developpment and going to kick the of APB at its release, so what ? stop playing until the next game and the next game ?

NO thanks; a lot of players in boards or ingame don't stop crying about the content of this game, IT IS JUST THE BEGGINING, and just release for this moment in north america so don't be so rude with this game, if you don't like it it's your choice but don't disgusting interested players who wanna comes into this game because you don't like it

I love crimecraft, and in 2 weeks i'm not bored at all, just begun to have some cash and interestings skills, let's the game begin now.

Yes my english sucks, i'm not from north america but i'm playing this cool game !
So peace, and let's frag
Old 09-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
steveroger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krapo View Post
Hi, seriously guys, stop crying or be angry about this game.
This is not a mmo for hardcores gamers, yes if you play 200hours by week, you gonna be bored fast of this game.

But for players who like TPS with rpg notions and instances, fast system for join a game and a group, IT IS SO COOL.
Somes weapons are unbalanced ? YES, do you know any online game with a perfect balance with class or weapons at the beggining ?

APB is going to be better ? i don't know, maybe yes maybe no, an other online game is probably under developpment and going to kick the of APB at its release, so what ? stop playing until the next game and the next game ?

NO thanks; a lot of players in boards or ingame don't stop crying about the content of this game, IT IS JUST THE BEGGINING, and just release for this moment in north america so don't be so rude with this game, if you don't like it it's your choice but don't disgusting interested players who wanna comes into this game because you don't like it

I love crimecraft, and in 2 weeks i'm not bored at all, just begun to have some cash and interestings skills, let's the game begin now.

Yes my english sucks, i'm not from north america but i'm playing this cool game !
So peace, and let's frag
I get your points that you seem to like it and why, but nothing seems to justify why this is game with a monthly fee. It seems like it should be a one time payment of $49.99. It isn't WoW or Eve in scope. It is smaller than Guild Wars. It just doesn't justify the monthly nut. For the very reason you gave at the beginning of your post:

Quote:
steveroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
FlakAttack

What bothers me about it is that they have the initial price, a monthly fee, a cash shop AND THEN in game advertisements.

That's not fair to people who bought it.
FlakAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
saintthedogg

i bought it, and i really could care less about the in game adverts or the cash shop. its for custom looks, thats it - dont buy them. i don't see what the big deal is about that.

and i don't have a problem with the 10$/mo after two months free.

the thing is .. obviously other people do have a problem with it, because there haven't been more than 400 people online since launch week. i don't want the game to fail so whatever people are complaining about, as long as it doesn't hurt balance .. fix it.

i want the game to succeed, even if it has to change a little bit.
saintthedogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
OGkush&CO

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krapo View Post
I would highly suggest trying out Battlefield: Heroes, the downside is its cartoon graphics, but it is a third person shooter with rpg lite and the same sized battles(8on8). It was designed for the more casual minded and it is completely free. So you don't get horribly ripped off like you do in CrimeCraft.

I could understand all the pricing things if the game was a true MMO and brought something new, that you couldn't experience in other games. But the fact is, you can find games like CC without dropping a monthly fee.
OGkush&CO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:25 AM   #6
Goteki-45

I had actually forgotten about Battlefield: Heroes after first hearing about it before it came out. Thanks for reminding me!
Goteki-45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:10 PM   #7
kaiser434

I've never seen more people band to together to defend a pile of crap like this. Oh, and by the way, its a game opinion forum so stop being a and asking people to stop posting their opinions. You don't see us asking you to stop conning people into buying this turd.
kaiser434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:23 AM   #8
BROfest

Banned
Im going to come back here when the game is dead and offline in a couple months and laugh.
BROfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #9
KSib

Sorry man, this game is 100% fail. Don't defend it. I played the beta and it sounds like it is just as bad as what was released. There's NO WAY they can justify a monthly fee with this on top of the $50 they're charging. Usually I don't look at metascores, but it got a 65. The highest rating it got was an 80 and that was from a reviewer that no one gives a crap about. The controls are goofy, the firefights are lame and poorly designed. This isn't for any audience. It's for the trash can. If you bought this game, I won't judge you if you cry as long as you put this down and go invest in Batman or something. Good luck to you.
KSib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #10
brotrrwinner

I'm tempted to buy it for 13€, just to see how awful it really is. I missed the beta unfortunately
brotrrwinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #11
Frow

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintthedogg View Post
i bought it, and i really could care less about the in game adverts or the cash shop. its for custom looks, thats it - dont buy them. i don't see what the big deal is about that.
I believe the issue is that you're paying the $50 and then $10 bucks a month and they lock away content. If you're already supporting them with an on going fee then all content should be available.

If you're paying $10 a month to help keep the servers up and for them to add new content wouldn't it be a stab in the back if the content they add has another added fee on top of it?
Frow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:38 AM   #12
RonixEnclave

People will defend anything if they are stubborn to admit they bought a pile of garbage with their hard earned money,

OR

They honestly haven't tried many games out there and are easily entertained by mediocrity.
RonixEnclave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:12 PM   #13
freeyourmind775

Well, I'm gonna try it.

i mean, $30 for a game and 2 months of playtime? THats not that bad.

Especially since if it sucks, it's like i paid for 2 months of wow.

it shall help me on my quest for a new mmo!!!
freeyourmind775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:26 PM   #14
zippy258

I kind of feel bad for this game, though champions online is just as bad.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #15
Moeceefus

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy258 View Post
I kind of feel bad for this game, though champions online is just as bad.
lol, thats just silly
Moeceefus is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > CrimeCraft