Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
JesusRaptor
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Thank you Valve for ruining your game.

I appreciate the pc users who are coming on here and seeing this as an actual relevant issue that may affect them, as the patch is an update pre-crash course likely for everyone. The extra bug fixes are just the additional fixes we didn't get before that the pc had already. For anyone else who can't be bothered with a 360 users complaints, this post is generated from experiences on the 360 version of l4d. Sorry I didn't scamper my nappy on over to the 360 forums. Live with it.

Now someone before told me to list my complaints instead of just 'flaming' valve. Ok, so here it goes.

1: I have no issue with the bug fixes, ie power shots, ghost slashes etc.

2: I do have an issue with the presumed glitch of the AID that spawns the maximum amount of item/health drops in every (an that is not an exaggeration) spawn point. This completely defeats the tactical side of vs.

3: The second tier weapons now spawn randomly for each team. I have witnessed numerous accounts today where the 2nd/losing team has received the 2nd tier weapons later than the 1st/winning team.

In one case the tank spawned right after my team picked up our 2nd tier weapons and was quickly dispatched. For the 2nd team their 2nd tier weapons did not spawn until right before the crescendo, we checked as infected, and they were left to fight the tank with 1st tier weapons. That was crippling for them and completely unfair. We as infected were upset for them and actually pulled the tank back to let them get their weapons and just attacked with the AI tank to at least give them a chance. (pub game btw) We could not blame the other team for rage quitting as the losing team because the weapon spawns were completely stacked AGAINST them, and they were losing. Wtf valve?!

-=Original post starts here=-

Anyone who has tried vs. since the newest update can laugh along with me about how ridiculous valve has made vs. mode. Instead of the update that many players have been asking for to nerf the health/item spawns valve has INCREASED the health/item spawns on every level. Anyone who knows what usually spawns in locales can now predict we will get a health pack, pills, molotov and pipe bomb here, and up at the closet we'll get two molotovs and another health pack. And you'll be right!

Valve you are ! As an avid l4der who has played since day one I am appalled. You made this game a joke, any skilled team CANNOT die in this game anymore. Even in a gb vs. gb battle it will now come down to a lucky 3'n'1 or a tank. If anyone wants to troll this thread, go try the vs. mode out yourself and tell me I'm wrong. The weapon spawns are random now as well between each team, but the plethora of items are a joke. What were you thinking valve? People say you listen to the forums, how can you not see that people were asking for a harder time for the survivors, you basically just made it impossible to stop a good team.

Again if anyone wants to flame or troll this thread, try out the vs. mode, watch an entire team rage quit because no matter what they do as infected the survivors will always have 2-3 pipe bombs, molotovs 4 pills and a health pack up ahead.

If anyone thinks I'm complaining because I suck and can't kill survivors, pub stomping is still capable, but if you think I'm a crybaby newb who doesn't worship amazing valve go ahead and challenge me and my team when I'm online. Gamertag: JesusRaptor and watch as the item/health spawns become . I just ran through the 3rd lvl of death toll, with no tank, one witch (cr0wned) and 6 health packs and 8 sets of pills! We were popping the pills in green and using the health packs at 70+ health and we still left 3 behind and never went back for them in case of a tank spawn.

I have no problem shelling out $60.00 for l4d2, but I do have a problem shelling out $60.00 for a crap game. Yes vavle you fixed the power shots and ghost slashes, and the boomer bile respawning, etc. but you made the game a joke for the survivors. We were jarateed as survivors because the game was babying us. We felt bad for the infected because they didn't have a chance, they were coordinating and attacking off the boom or with 3'n'1s and they couldn't harm us because just around the corner was a health pack and pills and we could just pipebomb our way to the next item spawn.

Again, disclaimer: if you don't believe me, or disagree, just play vs. The game doesn't lie about how crappy it is now.

Last edited by JesusRaptor: 09-23-2009 at 06:06 AM.
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
Forger7
 
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reputation: 3
Posts: 62
Valve: np

10char
Forger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
Ghost_Zero
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Reputation: 22
Posts: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRaptor View Post
long whiny childish rant here
Um, why not wait until the DLC itself is out and see if it's a bug or not before acting like a child that had his toy taken away and throw a tantrum?

They were making changes to the AI Director, it could be a bug. Just wait until tomorrow/when the DLC comes out, we'll see then.
Ghost_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Ramijiman
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Zero View Post
Um, why not wait until the DLC itself is out and see if it's a bug or not before acting like a child that had his toy taken away and throw a tantrum?

They were making changes to the AI Director, it could be a bug. Just wait until tomorrow/when the DLC comes out, we'll see then.

360 patch is out alredy -____-

anyway i think is a Ai director bug
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
JesusRaptor
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Lol dude go ahead and try the game. The update patch is out already for the 360. The UPDATE is what we're upset with you idiot not the DLC. Go play vs. and tell me it's still fun.

We're upset because this game is too EASY now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
raw_bean_uk
 
Join Date: May 2006
Reputation: 41
Posts: 1,173
EDIT: never mind, I thought this was about the PC version.
raw_bean_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #7
ModernAutomatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 73
Posts: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRaptor View Post
Lol dude go ahead and try the game. The update patch is out already for the 360. The UPDATE is what we're upset with you idiot not the DLC. Go play vs. and tell me it's still fun.

We're upset because this game is too EASY now.

And in all likeliness it's probably a bug associated with item spawns appearing in the same places for both teams. I'm going to make a prediction that it will be patched for free when the DLC for crash course comes out.
ModernAutomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
Ghost_Zero
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Reputation: 22
Posts: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRaptor View Post
Lol dude go ahead and try the game. The update patch is out already for the 360. The UPDATE is what we're upset with you idiot not the DLC. Go play vs. and tell me it's still fun.

We're upset because this game is too EASY now.
Ahem

I was aware of what update you were talking about, I mean wait to see if it's a bug before complaining, the DLC is coming out and may fix it.

And I don't take too kindly to being called an idiot like that.

Also what do you mean "We're"? I've only seen a handful of even XBox players complaining.

Last edited by Ghost_Zero: 09-22-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Ghost_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
ModernAutomatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 73
Posts: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by raw_bean_uk View Post
There was no update, you just had a bad couple of games and are too easily upset to just shrug it off and move on.
He's talking about the bad version of the game (xbox360).
ModernAutomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #10
JesusRaptor
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
There was no update, you just had a bad couple of games and are too easily upset to just shrug it off and move on.
Lol You people are in such denial. What valve can't do anything wrong? Like I said go play the game and prove me wrong. My team and I are running through blood harvest right now on both sur/inf and laughing at the insane amount of item spawns.

Agreed however that it could be a glitch that got activated wit hthe new update, and hopefully it'll be fixed with the DLC because the AID is spawning near the max amount of items at every item spawn point.

Like I care whether you dislike being called an idiot. You claim my post is a long, childish, whiny rant then you get upset at me calling you an idiot? I can't stop laughing at all of you. I agree it might be a glitch, but it's active and it sucks.

Last edited by JesusRaptor: 09-22-2009 at 07:24 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #11
hegele
 
Join Date: May 2007
Reputation: 45
Posts: 1,050
i hope the spawning of items is drastically decreased, not increased.
hegele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
Molbork
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Reputation: 0
Posts: 38
Playing with medkits isn't fun to begin with imo.

You can set the amount of items serverside. You sure it wasn't that?
Molbork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #13
mikk84
 
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reputation: 73
Posts: 1,272
How is it all you OP morons look at an Xbox patch fixing a list of bugs that haven't existed on the PC version for a long time/ever and are suddenly convinced that in an effort to fix a bug we don't have (broken healthkit spawn points) we're going to get the same result.

*edit* Oh I get it this is another xbox player on the wrong forum.

Last edited by mikk84: 09-22-2009 at 07:28 PM.
mikk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #14
raw_bean_uk
 
Join Date: May 2006
Reputation: 41
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernAutomatic View Post
He's talking about the bad version of the game (xbox360).
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRaptor View Post
Lol You people are in such denial. What valve can't do anything wrong? Like I said go play the game and prove me wrong. My team and I are running through blood harvest right now on both sur/inf and laughing at the insane amount of item spawns.

Agreed however that it could be a glitch that got activated wit hthe new update, and hopefully it'll be fixed with the DLC because the AID is spawning near the max amount of items at every item spawn point.
I corrected myself as soon as I posted, didn't realise you were talking about the XBox version.
raw_bean_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #15
JesusRaptor
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
How is it all you OP morons look at an Xbox patch fixing a list of bugs that haven't existed on the PC version for a long time/ever and are suddenly convinced that in an effort to fix a bug we don't have (broken healthkit spawn points) we're going to get the same result.

*edit* Oh I get it this is another xbox player on the wrong forum.
Oh I get it, another egotistical gamer who thinks his doesn't stink because he owns a pc version of the game. I'm 'sorry' I just like xbox live better. Here's a thought, why don't you take your unnecessary opinion somewhere else. If you don't care about my concerns, just go away and leave me to my 'whiny' self. Oh none of you can because you have to stroke your egos. I'm fine for constructive criticism, but if you want to flame or troll you're not needed.

Quote:
I corrected myself as soon as I posted, didn't realise you were talking about the XBox version.
I have no beef with you then.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.